To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to HR at [email protected]. All application materials must be received by 5:00 PM ET on December 29, 2023.
AFS International is looking for a Partnership Specialist to join our digital education programs team. This position is full time and based in our ofﬁce in NYC or remote from other US locations. In this role, you’ll be regularly interacting with the Global Up Team and AFS International. The primary clients you’ll work with are from US Higher Education Institutions where you’ll share the Global Up Programs and walk prospective clients through the process of implementing this programming into their work, course, or study abroad programs. You’ll have the chance to develop persuasive presentations, work with people around the world, be part of a mission driven non-proﬁt that is seeking to create a more just and peaceful world. This position reports to the Global Up Manager and is part of a unit that serves external and internal partners worldwide.
Key responsibilities include:
Global Up Higher Education/External Partnership/Sales Coordination
- Contribute to overall Higher Education & external sales goals at 50%.
- Maintain CRM by tracking all new inquiries and client changes in accordance with the team sales process
- Vet inquiries and provide virtual and/or in-person ed program demos
- Design & deliver outreach methods to bring in new clients/partnerships
- Obtain leads via conferences, webinars, networking events for the Global Up Programs
- Support evaluating & recommending fee-for-service opportunities
- Synthesize & produce digital program evaluations from surveys, focus groups, etc.
- Serve as a backup for Educational Products Associate as needed.
Education Program Implementation
- Negotiate with partners to maximize partnerships
- Monitor regularly partnerships to ensure that our partners are given the customer service required to meet targets
- Provide ongoing client support for implementation, enrollments, training and launching the Global Up Programs
- Hold quarterly and biannual client check-ins to troubleshoot, improve processes and ensure repeat customers through renewal agreements
- Track institutional use/accounts and provide ongoing customer support to clients
- Support and recruit participants for Qualiﬁed Facilitator Training
- Manage online community of Global Up Qualiﬁed Facilitators
Global Up Marketing
- Develop & deliver rigorous market analysis to inform sales, product development and strategic goals
- Offer market analysis to assist, when needed, in the production of promotional materials such as brochures and website
- Proactively create materials to help your markets, such as presentations, FAQ documents etc.
- Work with AFS marketing staff to reach larger, more diverse audiences; help develop effective program messaging, recommend resources for interviews, blog posts, webinar events & enewsletter
- Generate weekly social media promotions and regular postings
- Attend conferences to network and exhibit; draft & submit conference presentation proposals, as requested
- Support conference planning and logistics
Other duties as assigned.
- BA in related ﬁeld; a minimum of 2 years demonstrated success in program coordination/sales
- Strong background in intercultural learning and communications, program higher education experience or sales
- Comfortable delivering virtual presentations to potential customers and clients
- Experience working with educational programs and teaching/training (preferably in adult and/or non-formal education, and with blended learning approaches)
- Ability to work with websites and technical tools
- Professional command of English language necessary (additional languages preferred)
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to operate independently and within a team environment
- Good organizational skills, interpersonal skills and intercultural competence
- Familiarity with GSuite: Google Calendar, Google Drive
- Domestic & international travel up to 30%
- Master’s degree
- International Education Conference experience like NAFSA, FORUM
- Learning Management Systems (Blackboard, Bridge), Salesforce experience, a plus
- Highly motivated and ambitious; experience in working on a virtual team
$50,000-55,000 USD, plus a comprehensive beneﬁt package to include medical, dental and vision plan; retirement plan and other perks.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to HR at [email protected]. All application materials must be received by 5:00 PM ET on December 29, 2023 .
AFS Intercultural Programs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are welcome regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
AFS Intercultural Programs is a global network that develops active global citizens committed to making the world a better place. Through our international exchange programs, education initiatives, volunteerism and advocacy, we empower young people from all backgrounds with essential global skills. AFS Intercultural Programs leverages the power and reach of 58 National AFS Organizations to accelerate the local, global and collective impact of our 100+ year old nonproﬁt. AFS International is the global leadership, coordinating, and administrative body of the AFS Network. Our ofﬁce is located in New York City and we work with a global team.