Watch the training’s trailer!
What is it?
An online training to help you and your organization learn more about data protection requirements, ensuring that AFS protects the rights of stakeholders and complies with the current legal regulations.
This course covers:
- The scope and key terms of GDPR.
- The main data protection principles (under GDPR).
- How this regulation impacts AFS.
- The main actors of GDPR, their rights and obligations.
- The data subject rights.
- The legal basis for processing and transferring data.
- How can data legally be transferred internationally from an EU country to a non-EU country.
The 10 basic actions and tools each AFS organization should follow to address compliance with the main GDPR requirements.
We will introduce you to important definitions, the GDPR standards, and examples of how to apply them to your local organization and to the whole AFS Network.