- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Field Trips
- Cultural Tours
- Pre-Departure Orientation
- Orientations during your time abroad
- Re-entry Orientation
Brazil: Energy and Environment
Egypt: STEM in a Developing Country
USA: Science and the City
A sample day in the STEM Academy
- 08.30 h – Good Morning!
- 09:00h – Breakfast
- 09:30h – Sustainable Energy Lab
- 14:15h – Lunch
- 16:00h – Cultural Activities: City Tour
- 18:00h – Intercultural Orientation
- 21:00h – Dinner
- 22:00h – Evening Activities, Night Games, Free Time
- 23:00h – Good Night!
Do you have any questions about this program? Check out this space for answers!
Who is funding this scholarship?
BP and AFS have partnered to develop the BP Global STEM Academies and BP has
provided funding for 100 full scholarships. Why? Global competencies and STEM
education is critical for student success in today’s global economy. The goal is to
provide this study abroad opportunity to students from diverse backgrounds and in
need of financial support.